Get the Perfect Smoked Ribs with this Stainless Steel Rib Rack
Smoked Beef Roast Recipe
This recipe for Smoked Beef Roast is ideal for a special occasion or holiday meal. The beef is rubbed with a flavorful spice blend and slow smoked for a tender and juicy roast.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 10 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the salt, brown sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, thyme, and rosemary.
- The spice mixture should be rubbed all over the beef roast.
- Wrap the roast in plastic wrap and place it in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the smoker to 225°F.
- Take the roast out of the fridge and unwrap it.
- Place the roast on the smoker grates after brushing it with olive oil.
- Smoke the roast for 2-3 hours, or until it reaches an internal temperature of 135°F for medium-rare or 145°F for medium.
- Remove the roast from the smoker and set aside for 15 minutes before slicing and serving.
The Complete Guide To Smoking Meat
Smokin' With Myron Mixon
Smoked Lingcod Recipe
Smoked Chicken Breast with Shredded Mozzarella on a Tortilla Wrap Recipe
Smoked Turkey Leg Dinner with Peppers Recipe
Smoked Ham Recipe