The Perfect Electric Smoker with Digital Controls to Give the Ideal Cook
Smoked Chicken Legs Recipe
With this simple recipe, you can enjoy tender, juicy, and flavorful smoked chicken legs. The spices and slow cooking in the smoker infuse the chicken with smoky and savory flavors that will leave you wanting more.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 10 minutes
- Combine kosher salt, brown sugar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and cayenne pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Season the chicken legs with the seasoning mixture.
- Allow the chicken legs to marinate for at least 2 hours in the refrigerator.
- Preheat the smoker to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place the chicken legs on the smoker grates and cook for 2-3 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Remove the chicken legs from the smoker and set aside for 10 minutes to rest before serving.
Stainless Steel Roasting Stand And Rib Rack
Pit Boss Smoker Cookbook
Pellet Smoker Tube For Any Grill Or Smoker
Smoked Bourbon BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe
Smoked Corn on the Cob Recipe
Smoked Pork Chops with Potatoes Recipe
Smoked Carne Asada Recipe