Recipes, Techniques, And Barbecue Wisdom, Shipped Right to Your Door
Smoked Pork Tenderloins Recipe
These smoked pork tenderloins are full of flavor and ideal for any barbecue or gathering.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
- Preheat the smoker to 225°F.
- To make a paste, combine olive oil, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, black pepper, and salt in a small bowl.
- Rub the pork tenderloins with the paste.
- Place the tenderloins in the smoker and cook for 15 to 2 hours, or until they reach an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Allow to rest for 10 minutes before slicing after removing from the smoker.
Charcoal BBQ Vertical Smoker Grill
Thank You For Smoking
Char-Griller Portable Kamado Grill
Smoked Ribs with BBQ Sauce Recipe
Smoked Flank Steak Recipe
Smoked Trout Recipe
Smoked Bourbon BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe