Seven Steps To Smoked Food Nirvana With Over 100 Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Smoked Ribs with Blueberry Balsamic BBQ Sauce Recipe
These smoked ribs are finished with a sweet and tangy blueberry balsamic BBQ sauce and a flavorful spice rub. Perfect for summer cookouts or anytime you want to indulge in some delicious barbecue.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 20 minutes
- Preheat the smoker to 225°F.
- Combine smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Apply the spice mixture to the ribs.
- Put the ribs in the smoker for 3-4 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 165°F.
- Make the blueberry balsamic BBQ sauce while the ribs are smoking.
- Puree the blueberries, balsamic vinegar, ketchup, honey, soy sauce, and olive oil in a blender until smooth.
- During the last 30 minutes of smoking, brush the ribs with the blueberry balsamic BBQ sauce.
- Take the ribs out of the smoker and set aside for 10 minutes before serving.
- Serve with additional blueberry balsamic barbecue sauce on the side.
The Complete Guide To Smoking Meat
Smoked Picanha Steak Recipe
Smoked Beef Brisket Recipe
Smoked Pork Tenderloins Recipe
Smoked Pork Ham Recipe