Mouthwatering Recipes and Expert Tips for Smoking Meats, Shipped Right to Your Door
Smoked Beef Brisket Recipe
This recipe for Smoked Beef Brisket is ideal for any barbecue or outdoor gathering. The flavors of paprika, garlic, onion, kosher salt, and black pepper combine to make a flavorful rub that is ideal for smoking. Smoking the brisket for several hours deepens the flavor, resulting in a juicy and tender beef brisket that will be the star of any meal.
- Prep Time: 30 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 hours
- Total Time: 10 hours, 30 minutes
- Preheat the smoker to 225 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Trim the brisket of excess fat, leaving about 1/4 inch of fat.
- To make the rub, combine paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, kosher salt, and black pepper in a small bowl.
- Make sure to coat all sides of the brisket with the mixture.
- Place the brisket in the smoker for 4-5 hours to smoke.
- In a small bowl, combine the wood chips and water.
- Add the wood chip mixture to the smoker after 4-5 hours.
- Continue to smoke the brisket for another 5-7 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 205°F.
- Remove the brisket from the smoker and set it aside for 30 minutes to rest before slicing.
Smoking Meat 101
Charcoal BBQ Vertical Smoker Grill
Thank You For Smoking
Char-Griller Portable Kamado Grill
Smoked Pork Ribs Recipe
Smoked Ribs with BBQ Sauce Recipe
Smoked Flank Steak Recipe
Smoked Trout Recipe