The Perfect Electric Smoker with Digital Controls to Give the Ideal Cook
Smoked Maple Salmon with Candy Glaze Recipe
This recipe for Smoked Maple Salmon with Candy Glaze is ideal for any occasion. The sweet maple syrup and savory soy sauce combine to create a delicious flavor for the salmon, while the smoked paprika adds a smoky depth to the dish. The caramelized crust on top of the salmon fillets is enhanced by the candy glaze, which is the perfect finishing touch.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 15 minutes
- Preheat the smoker to 225°F.
- In a small bowl, combine maple syrup, brown sugar, Dijon mustard, soy sauce, black pepper, garlic powder, and smoked paprika.
- Brush salmon fillets with glaze mixture and place on smoker grates.
- Smoke the salmon for about 2-3 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F.
- Before serving, brush the salmon with the remaining glaze mixture.
Pit Boss Smoker Cookbook
Pellet Smoker Tube For Any Grill Or Smoker
The Smoker Bible and Grill Cookbook
122 Piece Grilling Accessory Set
Smoked Pork Chops with Potatoes Recipe
Smoked Carne Asada Recipe
Smoked Chicken Wings Recipe
Smoked Prime Rib Roast Recipe