The Perfect Electric Smoker with Digital Controls to Give the Ideal Cook
Smoked Pork Ribs Recipe
Smoked pork ribs are a traditional barbecue dish that is ideal for a summer cookout. To keep the ribs moist and flavorful while smoking, use a homemade dry rub and a simple spray made from apple cider vinegar and yellow mustard.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 15 minutes
- Remove the membrane from the ribs' backside.
- In a mixing bowl, combine brown sugar, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, chili powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Rub the spice blend over the ribs.
- In a spray bottle, combine apple cider vinegar and yellow mustard.
- Preheat your smoker to 225°F and set it up according to the manufacturer's instructions.
- Fill the smoker with wood chips.
- Place the ribs on the smoker and spray them every hour with the apple cider vinegar and mustard mixture.
- 5-6 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 195°F, smoke the ribs.
- Remove the ribs from the smoker and set aside for about 10-15 minutes before serving.
The Complete Guide To Smoking Meat
Smoked Pig Roast Recipe
Smoked Brisket Recipe
Smoked Eye of Round Roast Recipe
Smoked Duck Breast Recipe