The Perfect Electric Smoker with Digital Controls to Give the Ideal Cook
Smoked Mackarel Recipe
This smoked mackerel recipe is a tasty and nutritious way to enjoy this flavorful fish. The smoked paprika adds a nice smoky flavor, while the lemon juice adds a citrus kick. For a complete meal, serve with a side salad or roasted vegetables.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Preheat the smoker to 225°F.
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice, smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Brush both sides of the mackerel fillets with the mixture.
- Smoke the fillets for 45-60 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 145°F, on the smoker grates.
- Remove from the grill and set aside for 5 minutes before serving.
122 Piece Grilling Accessory Set
The Complete Guide To Smoking Meat
Smoked Prime Rib Roast Recipe
Smoked Pig Roast Recipe
Smoked Brisket Recipe
Smoked Eye of Round Roast Recipe