The Perfect Electric Smoker with Digital Controls to Give the Ideal Cook
Smoked Eye of Round Roast Recipe
This smoked eye of round roast is a delicious and simple main course suitable for any occasion. This roast's smoky flavor and aromatic spices make it a crowd-pleaser every time.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 10 minutes
- Preheat the smoker to 225°F.
- To make a rub, combine the kosher salt, black pepper, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and dried thyme in a small bowl.
- Rub the olive oil all over the eye of the round roast, then rub the rub mixture all over the roast.
- Place the roast on the smoker grates and smoke for 2-3 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 135°F for medium rare or 145°F for medium.
- Allow the roast to rest for 10-15 minutes before slicing and serving.
Charcoal BBQ Vertical Smoker Grill
Thank You For Smoking
Char-Griller Portable Kamado Grill
Smoked Beef Roast Recipe
Smoked Crusted Salmon Recipe
Smoked Vegetables with Potato, Peppers and Corn on the Cob Recipe
Smoked Chicken and Beans Recipe