This Smoker Grill Allows you to Smoke, Grill and Roast Your Favorite Meats and Vegetables
Smoked Carne Asada Recipe
This smoked carne asada is a delicious twist on the classic Mexican dish. It's smoked, tender, and full of flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Whisk together orange juice, lime juice, olive oil, garlic, cumin, smoked paprika, chili powder, oregano, salt, and pepper in a small bowl.
- Pour the marinade over the steak in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Seal the bag by pressing as much air out as possible.
- To evenly coat the steak, turn the bag.
- Marinate for at least 2 hours and up to overnight in the refrigerator.
- Preheat a smoker to 225°F when ready to cook.
- Using paper towels, remove the steak from the marinade.
- Remove the marinade from the pan.
- Smoke the steak directly on the smoker rack for 1 to 1 1/2 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches 130°F for medium-rare or 140°F for medium.
- Remove the steak from the smoker and set aside for 5 minutes to rest.
- Serve the steak cut against the grain.
Project Smoke Cookbook
Cuisinart Vertical Propane Smoker With Smoke Control
Pit Boss Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Cookbook
Masterbuilt 30-Inch Digital Electric Smoker
Smoked Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze Recipe
Smoked Trout with Lemon and Herbs Recipe
Smoked 321 Ribs Recipe
Smoked Turkey Legs Recipe