The Perfect Electric Smoker with Digital Controls to Give the Ideal Cook
Smoked Pork Skewers Recipe
These Smoked Pork Skewers are a flavorful and delicious way to eat pork tenderloin. The smoky flavor gives this classic dish a unique twist.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
- To avoid burning, soak wooden skewers in water for 30 minutes.
- Whisk together soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, and black pepper in a mixing bowl.
- Thread the pork slices onto the skewers, leaving a small space between each slice.
- Brush the marinade over the pork skewers, making sure to coat both sides.
- Preheat the smoker to 250°F.
- Smoke the skewers for 1-2 hours, or until the pork is cooked through and has a smoky flavor.
- Serve immediately with extra marinade for dipping.
The Smoker Bible and Grill Cookbook
122 Piece Grilling Accessory Set
Smoked Chicken Wings Recipe
Smoked Prime Rib Roast Recipe
Smoked Pig Roast Recipe
Smoked Brisket Recipe