Seven Steps To Smoked Food Nirvana With Over 100 Recipes, Shipped Right to Your Door
Smoked Chicken Breast with Shredded Mozzarella on a Tortilla Wrap Recipe
This smoked chicken wrap with mozzarella is a delicious and simple lunch or dinner option. The smoked chicken, creamy mayonnaise, tangy lime juice, and fresh cilantro complement the melted mozzarella cheese perfectly.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the shredded chicken, mayonnaise, red onion, cilantro, lime juice, salt, and black pepper.
- Spread a quarter of the chicken mixture over a tortilla wrap on a clean work surface, leaving a small border around the edges.
- Sprinkle the chicken mixture with a quarter of the shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Fold the wrap's bottom and top edges towards the center, then roll it tightly from one side to the other.
- Rep with the rest of the tortilla wraps and ingredients.
- Wrap the wraps in foil and place in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
Project Smoke Cookbook
Cuisinart Vertical Propane Smoker With Smoke Control
Pit Boss Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Cookbook
Masterbuilt 30-Inch Digital Electric Smoker
Smoked Maple Salmon with Candy Glaze Recipe
Maple Cured and Smoked Salmon Recipe
Smoked Pork Skewers Recipe
Smoked Mackarel Recipe