Recipes, Techniques, And Barbecue Wisdom, Shipped Right to Your Door
Smoked Bourbon BBQ Chicken Wings Recipe
Smoked Bourbon BBQ Chicken Wings are sweet, smoky, and tangy with a bourbon kick. They're ideal for game day or any backyard BBQ.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour, 30 minutes
- Total Time: 1 hour, 40 minutes
- Preheat the smoker to 250°F.
- In a mixing bowl, combine bourbon, BBQ sauce, honey, smoked paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt, and black pepper.
- Pour the marinade over the chicken wings in a large resealable plastic bag.
- Refrigerate the bag for at least 1 hour or overnight.
- Place the chicken wings on the smoker after removing them from the marinade.
- For 1 hour, smoke the chicken wings.
- Brush the chicken wings with the remaining marinade and smoke for another 30 minutes.
- Serve immediately.
Smokin' With Myron Mixon
The Unofficial Masterbuilt Smoker Cookbook
Weber 18-Inch Smokey Mountain Cooker And Charcoal Smoker
Project Smoke Cookbook
Smoked Marinated Steak Recipe
Smoked 3-2-1 Ribs with BBQ Sauce Recipe
Smoked Salmon on a Cedar Plank Recipe
Smoked Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze Recipe