This Smoker Grill Allows you to Smoke, Grill and Roast Your Favorite Meats and Vegetables
Smoked 321 Ribs Recipe
These 321 smoked ribs are tender, juicy, and flavorful. The rub gives the ribs a perfect crust on the outside, while the apple cider vinegar and honey keep them moist during the long smoking process. The mustard and barbecue sauce added at the end give the ribs a tangy, smoky flavor that is sure to please.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 6 hours
- Total Time: 6 hours, 20 minutes
- Preheat the smoker to 225°F (107°C).
- Remove the membrane from the ribs' backside.
- To make the rub, combine salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, brown sugar, cumin, and chili powder in a small bowl.
- Rub the seasoning mixture all over the ribs, getting it into every crevice.
- Place the ribs, meat side up, in the smoker for 3 hours.
- Remove the ribs from the smoker after 3 hours and place each rack on a sheet of aluminum foil.
- Drizzle each rack with apple cider vinegar, water, and honey.
- Wrap the ribs in foil tightly, making sure the seams are at the top.
- Return the ribs to the smoker for another 2 hours of smoking.
- Remove the foil from the ribs and brush the tops of each rack with yellow mustard.
- Brush the mustard with barbecue sauce and return the ribs to the smoker for another hour, or until the internal temperature reaches 190°F (87°C).
- Allow for 10-15 minutes resting time before slicing and serving the ribs.
The Smoker Bible and Grill Cookbook
122 Piece Grilling Accessory Set
Smoked Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe
Smoked Steak Recipe
Smoked Sausages Recipe
Smoked Lingcod Recipe