This Smoker Offers Adjustable Temperature and Smoke Control to Give the Perfect Cook
Smoked Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze Recipe
This recipe for Smoked Ham with Brown Sugar Glaze is ideal for special occasions or a holiday meal. The sweet and savory flavors will make your taste buds dance.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 20 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 325°F.
- Remove the smoked ham's packaging and any skin.
- Score the ham's surface in a diamond pattern about 1/4 inch deep.
- Place the ham cut-side down in a roasting pan with a rack.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the brown sugar, honey, apple cider vinegar, cinnamon, cloves, nutmeg, and ginger.
- Brush the glaze all over the ham's surface.
- Bake for 1 1/2 hours, covered with aluminum foil.
- Remove the ham from the oven and raise the temperature to 400°F.
- Remove the foil and brush more glaze over the ham.
- Return the ham to the oven for another 30 minutes, or until the internal temperature reaches 140°F.
- Remove the ham from the oven and set aside for 10-15 minutes to rest before slicing and serving.
Pit Boss Smoker Cookbook
Pellet Smoker Tube For Any Grill Or Smoker
The Smoker Bible and Grill Cookbook
122 Piece Grilling Accessory Set
Smoked Ribs and Potatoes Recipe
Smoked Dry Rub Baby Back Ribs Recipe
Smoked Thanksgiving Turkey Recipe
Smoked Steak Recipe