From Tongs and Spatulas to Skewers and Corn Holders, this BBQ Accessory Set has it All
Smoked Lingcod Recipe
Smoked Lingcod is a flavorful and nutritious seafood dish that is suitable for any occasion. The Lingcod is seasoned with a flavorful rub and smoked to perfection, yielding a tender and moist fish full of flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 hours
- Total Time: 2 hours, 10 minutes
- In a mixing bowl, combine the salt, brown sugar, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and cayenne pepper.
- Rub the mixture all over the Lingcod fillets to thoroughly coat them.
- Refrigerate the fillets for at least 4 hours, or up to overnight, wrapped in plastic wrap.
- Preheat your smoker to 225°F when ready to smoke.
- Fill the smoker with apple or alder wood chips.
- Place the Lingcod fillets on the smoker rack and smoke for 1-2 hours, or until the fish reaches an internal temperature of 145°F.
- Remove the fillets from the smoker and set aside for 5-10 minutes before serving.
Weber 18-Inch Smokey Mountain Cooker And Charcoal Smoker
Project Smoke Cookbook
Cuisinart Vertical Propane Smoker With Smoke Control
Pit Boss Wood Pellet Grill and Smoker Cookbook
Smoked Ribeye Steak Recipe
Smoked Maple Salmon with Candy Glaze Recipe
Maple Cured and Smoked Salmon Recipe
Smoked Pork Skewers Recipe