A Compact and Durable Grill that is Perfect for Tailgating, Camping and Backyard Barbecues
Smoked Sausages Recipe
This Smoked Sausages recipe is ideal for a quick and easy dinner. The sausage links are browned in a skillet before being baked with a flavorful combination of onions, garlic, bell peppers, and spices. The end result is a delicious and hearty meal that can be served on its own or with rice or potatoes on the side.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 30 minutes
- Total Time: 40 minutes
- Preheat the oven to 375°F.
- Heat the olive oil and sausage links in a large skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until all sides are browned.
- Set aside the sausage links from the skillet.
- In the skillet, combine the onion, garlic, and bell pepper.
- Cook for 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are tender.
- To the skillet, add smoked paprika, cayenne pepper, salt, and pepper.
- Cook for 1-2 minutes, stirring constantly.
- Pour in the chicken broth and stir to combine.
- Return the sausage links to the skillet and place in the preheated oven.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the sausages are cooked through.
- Serve immediately.
The Unofficial Masterbuilt Smoker Cookbook
Weber 18-Inch Smokey Mountain Cooker And Charcoal Smoker
Project Smoke Cookbook
Cuisinart Vertical Propane Smoker With Smoke Control
Smoked Chicken Legs Recipe
Smoked Ribeye Steak Recipe
Smoked Maple Salmon with Candy Glaze Recipe
Maple Cured and Smoked Salmon Recipe