The Ultimate Step-By-Step Smoker Cookbook, Shipped Right to Your Door
Smoked Dry Rub Baby Back Ribs Recipe
Dry Rub with a Smoked Flavor Baby Back Ribs are a traditional BBQ dish that is simple to prepare at home. The dry rub is a blend of sweet and spicy flavors that permeate the meat during the smoking process, resulting in tender and flavorful ribs.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 minutes
- Total Time: 14 minutes
- Remove the membrane from the ribs' backside.
- Combine the brown sugar, smoked paprika, chili powder, garlic powder, onion powder, oregano, thyme, salt, and black pepper in a small mixing bowl.
- Make sure to coat both sides of the ribs with the dry rub.
- Refrigerate the ribs for at least 2 hours or overnight, wrapped in plastic wrap.
- Preheat the smoker to 225°F.
- In a spray bottle, combine the apple cider vinegar and water.
- Place the ribs on the smoker and cook for 3-4 hours, spraying every hour with the apple cider vinegar mixture.
- Remove the ribs from the smoker and set aside for 10-15 minutes until the internal temperature reaches 195°F.
- Cut into slices and serve.
The Complete Guide To Smoking Meat
Smokin' With Myron Mixon
The Unofficial Masterbuilt Smoker Cookbook
Smoked Pork Tenderloins Recipe
Smoked Pork Ham Recipe
Smoked Kippers (Herring) Recipe
Smoked Chicken Legs Recipe