Provides Up To 5 Hours Of Billowing Smoke For Any Grill Or Smoker
Smoked Ribs and Potatoes Recipe
This recipe for Smoked Ribs and Potatoes is ideal for a weekend barbecue with friends and family. The tender pork ribs are slow-cooked in a smoker for 4 hours before being slathered in a sweet and tangy BBQ sauce. Before being smoked to perfection, the potatoes are marinated in a flavorful mixture of apple cider vinegar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and olive oil. This delectable dish is sure to please everyone.
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Cook Time: 4 hours
- Total Time: 4 hours, 20 minutes
- Preheat the smoker to 225°F.
- Smoked paprika, garlic powder, salt, and black pepper season the ribs.
- Place the ribs in the smoker for 3 hours to smoke.
- Prepare the potatoes while the ribs are smoking.
- They should be washed and cut into bite-sized pieces.
- Whisk together the apple cider vinegar, brown sugar, soy sauce, Worcestershire sauce, and olive oil in a large mixing bowl.
- Toss the potatoes in the bowl with the marinade to coat.
- After the ribs have finished smoking, brush them with BBQ sauce.
- Continue to smoke the ribs and potatoes for another hour on the smoker.
- Serve immediately and enjoy.
The Complete Guide To Smoking Meat
Smokin' With Myron Mixon
Smoked Beef Brisket Recipe
Smoked Pork Tenderloins Recipe
Smoked Pork Ham Recipe
Smoked Kippers (Herring) Recipe