1500 Juicy Recipes To Try With Your Smoker, Shipped Right to Your Door
Smoked Steak Recipe
This smoked steak recipe is ideal for when you want a flavorful and easy-to-make meal. The rub's spice blend adds depth and complexity to the steak, while the smoking process imparts a rich, smoky flavor.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 1 hour
- Total Time: 1 hour, 10 minutes
- Preheat the smoker to 225°F.
- To make a rub, combine salt, black pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, paprika, and cumin in a small bowl.
- The mixture should be rubbed all over the steak.
- Place the steak in the smoker for 1 hour, or until it reaches the desired degree of doneness.
- Take the steak out of the smoker and set it aside for 5 minutes before slicing and serving.
Smokin' With Myron Mixon
The Unofficial Masterbuilt Smoker Cookbook
Weber 18-Inch Smokey Mountain Cooker And Charcoal Smoker
Project Smoke Cookbook
Smoked Kippers (Herring) Recipe
Smoked Chicken Legs Recipe
Smoked Ribeye Steak Recipe
Smoked Maple Salmon with Candy Glaze Recipe